Baby Gizmo Awards 2012 – Best Double Strollers

Having a second baby alone is a daunting task but picking the out the best double stroller could through you right over the edge? There are so many to choose from depending on lifestyle and needs that how can a new parent navigate it all?!? That is where we come in! We’ve done the work for you and as a continuation of our Baby Gizmo Awards for 2012, today we are sharing with you the “Best Double Strollers” (according to us, of course!).

[imagebrowser id=24]

Comments

1. Emily Rose says

I love these articles but I was very disappointed to see that there was no category for umbrella strollers particularly in this day and age when the airlines are so strict as to what strollers types can go to the gate.

This is really amazing. I mean, an award for the best double stroller. That is wonderful. Now that this year is also close to an end, it leaves me wondering that who will be the winner for 2013.

I can vouch for the City Mini Stroller. Out of the ones that I’ve reviewed, that one stands out as one with high quality and durability. A lot of my customers also find it well worth the investment.

I think this is good. I mean, this will guide parents to choose the best double stroller they want to buy. Late comments in search of stroller for my newborn son.

The best double stroller is the City Mini Stroller, but then, it depends on what the buyer/user is looking for.
    I have used a few and I can tell you from my personal experience that the City Mini Stroller has all the features a good stroller should have.

I tried a Mamas and Papas T2, but when I got it, it was very heavy and complicated to use. My 2 year old wanted to sit up top and not in the parcel shelf, so got rid of it. Now got a N ipper 360 side by side, 3 wheeler which is awesome. Need a big car boot, but its so easy to use and both children can see. Lots of pockets too!