A BMW Stroller Fit For A Royal Baby…. Or Is It?

Who said Brits don’t have a sense of humor?! BMW UK posted this photo to their Facebook page on Monday with the following caption:

599779_10152672591840043_188917539_n

With a royal baby due this summer, we’re proud to announce the launch of our limited edition BMW P.R.A.M (Postnatal Royal Auto Mobile), a masterpiece in family-focused technology. Available in limited numbers, in either Royal Blue or Princess Pink, it features air con, reclining seat, ambient interior lighting and paparazzi-proof hood as standard.

You’re never too young for your first BMW. Let us know what you think.

A “pram” is what some Brits use to refer to a stroller, so the Postnatal Royal Auto Mobile acronym is hilarious! If the readers didn’t recognize that this was an April fool’s joke at that point, they should have got it by the time they read “air con” and “interior lighting”- seriously?! This is so far fetched that the few people who did ask

“I love this!! How much are they?”

have got to be kicking themselves.

I must say, whoever made this is excellent at photoshopping! I am still laughing at the Queen’s two corgis happily posing in the photo.

photo

Now, we know our readers at Baby Gizmo are obsessed with love strollers.  So be honest, if money was no option, and this did really exist- would you want one? Tell us in the comments!

Comments

1. Tiarra Lynch says

I am so unhappy to hear that this is an April fools joke. I am currently pregnant, due in July and I fell inlove with this stroller. If there is anyway that this stroller could really be made before July please notify me.

A friend post a picture of this BMW baby stroller and to be honest, i love,love,love it. I hope that they do produce this stroller and i hope they make them for twins also. I have a friend that is having twins and i would like to buy this for her. I hope they make this. I think its a cool idea.

3. tanya Saunders says

hi wear could i buy a bmw p.r.a.m from and how much thanks tanya x

4. rich says

still amazed at the people who fail to read an article before posting on the subject

5. Balenquah Myers says

I would love to have one of these strollers for my sick 4 month old grand daughter. If money was no object and this did exist, I would pay anything to get this. Is it real and where can I purchase one? Please let me know.

6. Ruben says

I know this isn’t real but if it was I would love to purchase one. I have a 740IL and love it and I know my baby girl needs this. LOL

7. Tara says

You should so make this stroller. As owners of 3 bmw’s we want to start our child’s life off in the right vehicle(stroller) with black grill, of course. We will be the 1st to purchase.

8. Aaliyah says

I like this pram very much! And i would definitely buy one of this pram! Unfortunately that this is a april fool joke! Hope this will be produced in the near near future!

Hi I would like to know where I can get that BMW Stroller in color red I would like it for my son please e-mail me as soon as possible thank you

Sencirly
    Iliana V Canizales

10. Eugene says

Wow what a work piece! This is beautiful. Even if my kids are grown up I need one just for shopping and fun. Honestly I love this pram.

11. Carnell Dubois says

Yess Yess Yess. I would love to buy this stroller. What’s the price tag on the stroller.

12. Sarah says

My daughter and I both have BMW ‘s . My daughter has just had a baby girl and we would love one of these BMW strollers. What every baby girl needs!

13. Nana says

I really, really, really will love to have four of this this strollers for my my planning quadruplets. I hope someone hear my cry.

14. Tammi says

No matter how much it cost…Who and where I can get this stroller made. A granddaughter on the way and this will be perfect, riding in style.

15. Rebecca Renaud says

Wow….I wish these beggars would read the whole article before commenting to message them about how much they cost and so on….

To answer the question, if they were to create these and put them up for sale, I would absolutely get one. I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old, so I would want one that could be designed for 2. It would definitely be nice to have. But since it IS NOT REAL, I suppose I can dream a little longer. =)

Definitely nifty though!

16. Serica Swain says

I love this stroller I would buy it… All babies are royal princesses n kings….

I feel that was really wrong to play joke like that, That was a beautiful stroller and I know everybody that seen it wanted it my granddaughter through she was getting it for her baby this is her first I felt bad to break the news to her that it was not real they need to think about making something similar to that. If you think about it by July 2014 email me