We’re taking a look at some great home decor items that were rounded up withrenter AND homeowner in mind. Because when you rent a house, there are some things you just can’t do. You can’t always paint all the walls and you don’t want to put too many dents, dings, or holes in the walls for fear of not getting your deposit back. These items are perfect for everyone and will help make your home look spectacular regardless, if you rent or own.
1. Urban Walls Decals- $42 Wall decals are perfect for renters or those who are looking for something to brighten up a space but that are easily removable.
2. Wooden Letters You can buy wooden letters online at Hobby Lobby or Michaels and paint them yourself! This is a very easy product that only requires you to buy the wooden letters and then spray paint them the color of your choosing. Hang them on your wall to spell the words of your choice.
3. Ascot Hart Poster- $28 Hanging art and posters is always a good idea when you want to bring a room to life! Frame them or hang them with some colored painters tape for a more vintage look.
4.Target Hanging Terrarium- $27.99 If you’re into plants and gardening but don’t have the time or space to do it, then hanging terrariums are perfect for you. They don’t require much care and they can hang high enough so little hands can’t get to them!
5 IKEA Mirror- $39.99 A mirror like this always makes a great statement. Plus, who doesn’t want a mirror in their house to check out their good looking self from time to time?! This one from Ikea is gorgeous and doesn’t break the bank. You could even paint it if you want a color other than black.
6. Nifty And Thrifty Finds Frames- $36 Framing pictures is probably one of the best decor ideas you can do for your home. Frame wedding photos, baby photos, or make a photo collage wall.
7. IKEA Rug- $59.99 Break each room up and make it come to life with a large rug! You especially need rugs if you are blessed with beautiful hardwood floors, to make things a little more cozy inside.
8. Wild Flower Dream Catchers- $37 This is filled with gorgeous, handmade dream catchers perfect for any house, any room, anywhere! They have a huge selection of colors and sizes so you’ll find it difficult to pick just one!
9.Cardboard Sign- Cardboard Sheek Sarah from Cardboard Sheek makes amazing signs all made from re-purposed cardboard boxes! These vintage looking signs will look good in any room of your house!
10.Bar Cart Ideas- A Beautiful Mess I love this idea for your very own bar cart! It doesn’t have to be full of liquor. You could use it for anything. To display books or knick knacks or even to put toiletries for overnight guests!