As the new school year is almost upon us, we know what’s coming- back to school clothes shopping! From sneakers to shirts, here are 10 trendy and unique items that will have your kids seriously styling as they enter another exciting year!
1. Native Shoes- $34 These shoes are our new favorites, and for good reason. They are comfortable, slip off and on but STAY on, the holes make them breathable so little feet don’t get gross and stinky, and best of all, they can be wiped clean and washed! Doesn’t hurt that they’re super stylish, too!
2. Marloe Jr Tanks- $23 I have fallen head over heels in love with Marloe Jr! This brand has basics that are perfect for all our energetic littles. Their tanks are my favorite. Right now you can get them in blue, red, or black, and are a wardrobe staple all year round! Marloe Jr is a Swedish clothing line so if you prefer, you can order from one of their line carriers, Urban Baby Runway. They have a huge selection of clothes including Marloe Jr.
3. Geo Fox Tee- $24 A tee with a beautiful message. Kindness really is magic. Remind your kids to be kind when they go back to school this year by befriending new students and helping those in need.
4. Birkenstocks- $60 If it’s still hot when the kids go back to school like it will be in most states, grab your kids a pair of Birkenstocks so they can go back to school in summery style. These are not only comfortable, but they offer support and style.
5. Zara Bermuda Shorts- $16.99 Every little boy needs a pair of Bermudas to start school. These come in a bunch of different colors and are the perfect length!
6. Indie Nook Tee- $22 This For Like Ever tee will be a new school staple. Soft and comfy, on trend, and under budget. What more could you want in your child’s newest favorite tee?!
7. Jennifer Ann Head Wraps- $10 If you’ve got little girls, they will definitely need to start school with some new headbands and bows. These great wraps come in all sizes and colors, and are only $10! Get a handful so you’ll have one for each day of the week.
8. Sugar Plum Lane Shorts- $34 Most kids just want to be comfortable, and nothing says comfort like legging shorts! Sugar Plum Lane has one of the best and biggest selections online with different patterns for both boys and girls! These are perfect for back to school, playground days, and school activities.
9. Camp Wolf Vest- $60 This vest is out of this world amazing! Check out those bright colors and the slim fit. Pair this with skinny jeans and your favorite pair of shoes for the coolest back to school outfit in the world.
10. Rags To Raches Romper- $31 A trendy romper will keep kids comfortable and stylish and make the summer to fall transition easy! This one piece is on point and budget friendly! Pair it with sneakers or sandals and layer it with a cardigan on chillier days!