Today I’ve rounded up 10 Summer wardrobe staples you need in your closet right now. These are 10 items that are perfect all summer long but really will last you for years and years to come. Stylish, must-have items that will keep mommas looking and feeling good while having fun and toting our little ones around.
1. Ascot Hart Thrashed Muscle- $56 The most perfect distressed top you will ever wear. Pair it with jeans or cut offs and you’re good to go all summer long.
2. Free People Fedora- $58 Wear this for fashion, fun, and to keep the sun out of your eyes and off of your face!
3. Oxford Trunk Kimono- $48 Kimonos are the perfect Summer accessory. Wear them over jeans, shorts, or a dress. You could even use this as a swim suit cover up for the beach or pool days.
4. Little Boogaweezin Still Got It Tee- $38 Every mother needs this tee, because yes, we’ve still got it, ladies! Comfortable, stylish, the perfect fit and the perfect amount of worn in, you’re going to live in this all summer long.
5. Hatchet Sunglasses- $105 I have these sunglasses and love them. I’ve had them for over five years and they look brand new. They are wooden glasses and worth every penny. You can’t go through summer without an awesome pair of shades!
6. Madewell Jumpsuit- $128 Jumpers, rompers, and one pieces are all the rage and they are absolutely perfect for summer! I especially love this fun one from Madewell! The color and fabric is just perfect and flattering for every body type!
7. Birkenstocks- $130 Yup, you need Birks so bad this Summer. Well, all year really. These ones from Top Shop are my very favorite. The black leather and buckle is a little more shiny and looks just a smudge dressier making them perfect for every occasion.
8. Cleobella Tote- $79 You need a great tote to take to the beach, day trips, and everywhere else this summer takes you! This Cleobella tote is fabulous for all of the above!
9. SunDry For JCrew Sweats- $105 Perfect for summer nights, a day at the park, or those lounge days! These palm tree pants are perfect!
10. Anthropologie Cut Offs- $158 It’s officially shorts weather so it’s time to invest in a good pair of cut offs that you can live in for the next three months. I love a pair that’s got just the right amount of distress like these!
What are your Summer wardrobe staples this year? Leave us a comment and let us know.