Stroller Comparison – 2016 Joovy Caboose Graphite vs Caboose Ultralight Graphite
It’s time for another stroller comparison video. We know you guys love these types of videos and I thought the new Joovy Caboose sit n stand strollers would be a perfect time to do one. Yes, there are two very similar but very different (kind of!) 2016 Joovy strollers. One is the “Ultralight” and one is not. The Ultralight is $100 more than the regular version but it’s lighter, has a parent organizer and a taller canopy measurement along with a few other minor differences.
If you are trying to decide if which Joovy Caboose if right for you and if the extra $100 is worth it, today’s Baby Gizmo video is for YOU!
NOTE: The Caboose Ultralight Graphite is 21% lighter than the Caboose Graphite. Plus, the Ultralight version includes a Parent Organizer, larger canopy and sealed ball bearing wheels.
- Most lightweight, compact, maneuverable tandem available at 22 lbs.
- Stand-on platform and rear bench seat for older child
- Sealed ball bearing wheels for superb maneuverability
- Universal car seat adapter included
- Parent organizer with rear canopy attachment and 2 cup holders