This spring is all about adding color and you can do it in big bold ways or with little pops, whatever fits your mood or your personality. Here are 5 easy ways to add color to your wardrobe for spring.
- Go Bold. Grab a top in a bright bold color and just embrace the eye-catching nature. When you wear a bright color make sure the fit, print and design are flattering. If a solid is not your style, go for a stripe of white and color, or a pattern.
- Handbags That Pop. A bright handbag is the perfect way to make an outfit pop without having that color all over. For this spring I suggest a bold coral- it pairs well with a host of colors and is really hot right now.
- Jewelry. If embracing color is harder for you start with baby steps and get a statement necklace or a bold enamel bangle. Eye catching earrings are a great way to accent an outfit with color too.
- Shoes. I love colored shoes, there is nothing that makes me happier than a bold pair of shoes. You can use them to add color or to coordinate with the color you already have in your top or jewelry.
- Makeup. Makeup trends follow the clothing trends, and for spring adding a pop of color is in. Try going for a slightly pinker blush or a lilac or turquoise eye shadow. Lips are always easy to play up and you can add a bright bold lip to any outfit to give it that extra punch of color.
By following 1 or more of these easy tips you can keep your spring wardrobe looking fresh, colorful and on trend!