Looking for a personalized gift for a baby or child? Here are five fun ideas!
1. Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair — This comfy kid-sized chair comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs to suit any child’s taste. Chairs start at $99. Personalization is typically $7, but Pottery Barn Kids offers free monogramming on certain styles. My twins sit in their Anywhere Chairs all the time to read, watch TV, or just relax. They love them!
2. Personalized Puzzle Stool — Tim’s Unique Products offers hand-crafted, wooden single-step or two-step stools that spell out your child’s name in puzzle letters. The stools have smooth, rounded edges and are finished with a non-toxic spray. Regular prices are $64.99 for a single-step stool and $84.99 for a two-step stool, but the site often has sales. My boys love standing on their personalized puzzle stools to wash their hands!
3. Personalized Book — At mycreateabook.com, you can choose from a variety of titles to create a personalized storybook for your child. You simply choose a title and fill out information such as your child’s name, age, and state; teacher’s name; friends’ or relatives’ names; and more. Prices vary, and books are shipped one to two days after payment is received. Your child will be thrilled to see his or her name in a real book!
4. Land’s End Hooded Towel — These cute and cozy towels, measuring 54″W x 27″H, are perfect for the bath or the beach. They come in nine designs that include a whale, a princess, and the superhero shown here. Prices vary, and monogramming is $6.
5. Storks Personalized Art — If you’re looking for an extra-special gift for a new bundle of joy, these stork prints from Uncommon Goods—personalized with a child’s name and birthdate—are absolutely adorable. Printed on archival paper using archival inks, the prints cost $179 and come in pastel green, yellow, blue, or pink. They’d look great in any nursery!