Before heading back to school, it’s a great time to get your children’s feet measured and buy some new shoes that’ll last. Here are eight options they’re sure to love!
1. Disney Vans- $60 My son has these because we love all things Vans and Disney. Obviously this collab is the greatest thing ever. Your little boys will love these and the slip on’s make them so easy to get off and on. (They’ve got Minnie ones for the girls!)
2.Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers- $55 By far the coolest shoes around. Get your son seriously styling with some Stan Smith’s for school this year.
3. Stride Rite- $40 Stride Rite shoes are always durable but lightweight and these will last your child through all their playground adventures.
4. Converse Hi Tops- $35 You can’t go wrong with a pair of converse hi tops. Trendy, on point, comfortable, and you can throw them in the washing machine when their dirty.
5. Skechers Go Walk- $40 Comfortable and made for walking, these shoes are available in a variety of colors.
6. Pediped- $60 Your little girls will love these fun sneakers that provide maximum flexibility and comfort.
7. Sk8 Hi Vans- $45 If I had a daughter these would most definitely be her back to school shoes. Sporty and pink, they’re perfect and will last for the long haul.
8.Cherokee at Target- $16.99 Summer Got a uniform you need to stick to? These are available at Target for a great price, and come in both grey and black.