After 2 1/2 years of using the same diaper bag, it’s time to get a new one. My old one is just that…old. After being carried for 912 days, it’s time to retire my beloved diaper bag that has seen better days.
In my search, I came across a fabulous bag that is part of a line of diaper bags designed by a mom herself. Ty Lucas is a diaper bag company founded by Nicole Hirsch when she was a new mom and just couldn’t seem to find a diaper bag that was functional, yet beautiful enough to serve as an everyday bag.
The Ty Lucas Bella-Mamma Messenger Bag is a mid-range bag that I would say falls between budget-friendly and high-end, crazy-expensive celebrity bags. It retails for $325, which definitely sounds expensive, but if you think about it in terms that your diaper bag will be carried for at least 3 years (per child!), it might make it worth it if it is in your budget.
While I go through all the fabulous features in my video review, here are some of the specs for you:
- This messenger-style bag has a flap with a magnetic closure to keep all the contents exactly there they should be – inside!
- It’s a big bag. Measuring 10.5″ tall and 14.5″ in length, it will hold loads of stuff and could even double as a weekender.
- Pockets. Pockets. Pockets. Two outside bottle pockets and multiple compartments and pockets inside will keep you organized.
- It’s chic. The nylon material paired with the leather overlays and hardware accents makes it look fancy.
- Lining material and included changing pad contain Agion technology.
- Light inner lining prevents this baby bag from becoming a black hole when you are searching inside.
*Disclosure: Ty Lucas sent me a diaper bag in hopes to facilitate a review. I was not paid or otherwise compensated for my review or opinion. As always, all thoughts, opinions and statement are mine.