bloom debuted their new Zen stroller at the ABC Kids Expo last week. Just when you think you’ve seen every stroller possibility…then comes the Zen. You should see the fold on this stroller! Oh wait, we have pictures for you! 🙂
That is in the trunk of a MINI COOPER!! It has one of the slimmest folds ever!
Since we just got a sneak peek, we don’t have a complete review for you. Yet! What we can tell you are some of the amazing features.
- Amazing one-hand retracting fold makes zen the world’s slimmest & simple to move full size stroller. (It has little transporting wheels on the frame that make pulling the stroller behind you like luggage a breeze!)
- Freestanding when folded.
- Since it is the slimmest stroller around, it will fit in even the smallest cars and spaces.
- First-ever fully integrated solar lighting system elevates road safety to a new level.
- Pair it with the yoga (newborn nest/bassinet), it becomes a complete newborn solution for parents.
- Canopy sports three sections, a peek-a-boo window and is UPF 40+.
- You will be able to get the zen in monochrome (silver and black) or cmyk colors (photo below).
Since it is bloom, you know it’s not going to be cheap. The stroller is going to start at $799 and will be available in 2012. Stay tuned as we will keep you updated!