ABC Kids Expo News
Do you ever worry about having to leave your luxury stroller in a public place? Do you avoid taking it to theme parks or other places that you have to park it? Worried that someone might steal it or mistakenly take your stroller?
Since strollers prices are on the rise and in some cases reaching over $1,000, stroller theft is becoming a growing problem. A new tool for moms to protect their stroller was introduced in Las Vegas at the ABC Kids Show this month. The BuggyGuard, a cute lock for your stroller, was invented by a mom who had her daughter’s jogging stroller stolen. Simply choose a combination number, pull the retractable steel cable around your wheels and/or a park bench and your buggy is guarded.
“I wanted to create a product that allowed parents to enjoy quality time with their children, rather than worrying about their stroller. For the first time, you can leave your stroller unattended and feel secure about it” says Annette Atteridge, creator of the BuggyGuard.
Features of the BuggyGuard:
· Its universal shape allows you to clamp it onto any stroller (jogging, umbrella or luxury).
· 4 digit resettable combination dial (10,000 different combination possibilities)
· Push button retraction for easy coiling of the cable. The cable is 4 feet long.
· Locks are shaped in a variety of stylish jungle animals.
· As an added value, BuggyGuard has an integrated hook to carry your baby cooler, purse, diaper bag or shopping bags.
The BuggyGuard will be available in December 2008. For more information, visit: http://buggyguard.com/home.php