Mamas, get you baby’s bibs and put them on… because? you are guaranteed some drool.
ERGObaby announced the launch of a new line of baby carriers featuring the impeccable fabrics of Petunia Pickle Bottom. Look for these 100% Organic carriers online, and in stores nationwide, beginning in late June 2011. The three Petunia Pickle Bottom prints coordinate with their spring line of diaper bags and handbags; Peaceful Portofino, Evening in Innsbruck, and Heavenly Holland.
Why the Organic ERGObaby Carrier?
- With separate Infant Insert, the all-in-one carrier that can be used for all your babywearing years
- Allows parents to maintain closeness with baby while attending to daily activities
- May be worn in front, back and hip positions
- Comfortable for parent; balances baby’s weight to parents’ hips and shoulders
- Supports correct sitting position for baby’s hip, pelvis, and spine growth
- Soft, smooth feel for baby
- Ensured safety and security for baby
- Maximum durability and fit
- Ergonomic design
- Fits most adult body types, from 5′ to 6’5″
- Carries babies from infancy (with Infant Insert) to 45lbs.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Coordinates with ERGObaby accessories as part of the ERGObaby HandsFree System
- Also coordinates with Petunia Pickle Bottom accessories for a wide range of matching options
Some websites are already taking pre-orders and for around $160, you can have your very own ERGObaby Limited Edition Petunia Pickle Bottom carrier.
Pre order sites as of right now are HERE and HERE