Bodysuits are a staple in a baby’s wardrobe. Disney is a staple in most households (at least it is in mine!). So why not combine the two? Since a bodysuit (onesie) is one piece of apparel that babies wear more than any other, Disney set out to create the perfect bodysuit.
I had the opportunity to see the new Disney Bodysuits (and hang out with Winnie!) up close and personal at an event this past weekend and I must say that they are ADORABLE! Not only are they cute but I am in love with these 100% cotton bodysuit’s grow-with-me design! We all know how fast babies grow. The Disney bodysuits have two rows of snaps to ensure extended use as baby grows! Brilliant!
The Disney Cuddly Bodysuits are available in over 85 styles featuring playful, character-inspired designs, such as Winnie-the-Pooh, 101 Dalmatians, Monsters, Inc., Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and The Aristocats, among others. Plus, if non-character bodysuits are more your style – not to worry they have an assortment of solid colors.
Features of the Disney Cuddly Bodysuit include:
- SOFT: Disney Huggable Soft 100% Cotton for a super soft feel against baby’s sensitive skin;
- LASTING: Holds its shape through repeated washings
- RELIABLE: Consistent sizing for a reliable fit
- EASY: Lap shoulder neck opening make countless outfit changes easy
- THOUGHTFUL: The tagless neck label won’t scratch baby’s delicate skin
- BETTER FOR MOM: Snaps that grow with baby for extended life
- ADORABLE: Over 85 magical styles to choose from, including white and solid colors with no characters, playful patterns and character-inspired designs
The Disney Cuddly Bodysuit ranges in price from $7.99 to $12.00, $19.50 for a 3-pack, $27.00 for a fashion color 4-pack to $24.99 for a 5-pack in white, and is available in 0-3mos, 3-6mos, 6-9mos sizes. The full line, featuring characters, prints, white and bold non-character solids, is available on Amazon.com!