I have a new bestie. Her name is Ella. This is what she looks like:
Really though, everything looks good on her:
My favorite part about her though? My kids love her. In fact, they like her so much that we bring her everywhere we go. She’s part of the family now. Because anyone who can get my kids to eat all the colors of the rainbow is a friend to me. A best friend.
In case you didn’t catch on, I’m a little nuts about Ella’s Kitchen organic baby food. I picked some up impulsively during a run to Toys R Us, and it was the best thing I came home with that day. The baby has recently decided that she is done eating jarred food, which is great and all, but it’s really inconvenient to feed her on the run now. And since my pre-schooler dictates our schedule, we are on the run a lot. A lot.
I could go on and on about the various reasons I love this product, but here is what it boils down to: they taste good, they are nutritious, and my kids eat them. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see my baby sucking down broccoli and spinach puree. It makes my heart sing.
Here is some other great info on Ella’s Kitchen:
- They are made of 100% organic fruit and vegetable puree. Not even water is added.
- They have a 12 month shelf life.
- The pouches can be frozen for later use.
- The pouches can also be heated in warm water.
- Ella’s Kitchen has teamed up with TerraCycle to upcycle the pouches. No extra waste!
- The pouches are super portable and you can squeeze them right into your child’s mouth. No messy spoons to deal with! Bonus: no leaky containers of baby food spilling in your bag either.
There is one thing I have to warn you about though: they’re expensive. But…. I have seen them go on sale for $1 a piece, which is really comparable to regular jarred baby food. Also? DO NOT buy them from certain online retailers that are selling them for as much as $7 a piece! But, I know you wouldn’t do that because a Baby Gizmo fan is a super savvy shopper who loves a deal.
I hope you love Ella as much as I do. Don’t worry though, I won’t feel threatened by your new friendship. There’s enough of her to go around.
Shop Ella’s Kitchen Baby Food here