Want to listen to your baby? There’s an App for that!
With Evoz you can download a portable baby monitor that can be accessed from anywhere in the world! Customize your Evoz baby monitor to your child, listen to him wherever you go and track their sleeping patterns… all in one easy to use place.
You want a monitor with unlimited range
evoz is the monitor with absolutely no range limit. Unlike other baby monitors, evoz lets you go anywhere in your house or yard. That’s because evoz works with your smartphone to give you more freedom to do what you need to.
You want to stay connected on the go
With the evoz baby monitor, you’re always connected to your baby, even on the go. That’s because evoz works with your cell phone, letting you hear everything that’s going on in your baby’s room. You can even use your cell to turn evoz on or off and change its setting and alerts.
You want your baby’s data
evoz is a smart monitor that shows you your baby’s crying and sleep data so you can know how your baby compares to others and how to improve their sleep.
What do you need?
Evoz currently runs on apple ios devices. You need 2 devices in order to use evoz:
- one iphone, ipod touch gen 4, ipad or Evoz Monitor for the baby’s room
- one iphone or ipad for the parent to walk around with preferably with 3G but also Wifi will work
- NEW! evoz now has web control – enabling you to do everything from any web browser
- A great accessory to have is the iPhone/iPod charger. Having this allows you to keep a charger in your baby’s room at all time.
- Basic (FREE)– 30 minutes of monitoring each day, controlled from a smartphone, receive parenting data to your smartphone
- Standard ($39.99 for 1 year)– Unlimited monitoring/listening to your baby, multiple guardians with access to baby’s monitor
- Premium ($69.99 for 1 year)– All Standard package, connect while busy with a call or text alert when baby cries, early access to parenting dashboard
- Traveling to grandma’s house- you and your husband can both install the Evoz App for use while traveling to grandma’s… or anywhere!
- Going back to work- after month of being home with your baby, you still want to be able to check in on him.
- Leaving baby with a sitter or relative- you can check in on your little one while away and see how (if at all) their sleep patterns change while you are away.
- Long distance monitoring- it can be rare to find a baby monitor that reaches as far as your… backyard.
You can download Evoz on iTunes HERE.