At the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas last month, we were able to get up close and personal with what just may be the answer to your rear-facing car seat woes about the child with the bent legs! We all know by now that the Academy of Pediatrics is recommending to keep your babies rear-facing in the car until AT LEAST 2 years old. If you decide to rear-facing longer, two thumbs up because it’s just safer! But we also know that parents get concerned when their toddlers legs are bent when they are rear-facing (even though that is totally okay!). Graco has heard your cries, parents!
Meet the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car seat!!
Not only does it give your long-legged child 5 additional inches of leg room rear-facing but it also is Graco’s first convertible car seat that can rear-face up to 50 lbs. Get a preview or sneak peek of the Graco Extend2Fit in our Baby Gizmo video below!
Graco Extend2Fit Features:
- Rear-facing 4-50 lbs. (or up to 45″ tall – whichever comes first!)
- Forward-facing 22-65 lbs. (up to 49″)
- 10-position adjustable headrest
- 6 recline positions (4 for RF; 3 for FF; 1 of the RF reclines can be used FF)
- 4-position extension leg/foot panel provides up to 5” of extra legroom
- Steel reinforced frame
- Fuss Free harness storage holds the buckles out of the way during loading and unloading
- Premium push-on LATCH connectors
- Machine washable cover
- Dual integrated cup holders
- 10 year lifespan before expiration