ABC Kids Expo News
Maclaren will be launching their 2010 Collection in February. They will be adding three new designer Quest Buggies: Cath Kidston, Lulu Guinness Butterflies, Albert Thurston.
They will also offer a fun new Quest Zodiac. If you send them your baby’s sign after you purchase the stroller, Maclaren will send you a seat liner with that sign on it.
A red travel cot is also part of their 2010 Collection. The Maclaren Travel Cot features are:
- Lightweight (19 lbs) and compact
- Modern styling
- Designed with comfort and safety in mind
- 3 in 1 intergrated system for changing, sleeping and playing that adapts as the child grows
- Wheeled Travel Bag for on the go
- Bassinet for newborn baby
- Removable Changing Table covered with washable Quilted Terry Liner
- Four end pockets for Changing Table essentials
- Two sided mesh panels with roll down shades for quiet napping
Maclaren is introducing their Eco Collection. The eco-friendly products include Baby Carriers, Baby Slings, Baby Bouncers, Liners, Change Mats, Bibs and Outdoor Blanket.
After the wildly popular Juicy Couture Buggy, referred to as “Royalty on Wheels”, Maclaren is introducing a Juicy Couture Toy Buggy for your little princess.
Lastly, Maclaren is introducing a ton of new seat liners to allow parents to customize their strollers. There are so many different liners that I can’t even post all the pictures here. There is such a variety of liners from stripes to fun prints to liners for sports fans that you are sure to find one that fits your style.