ABC Expo 2010 News
Baby Jogger has a new color, a new stroller/bike trailer and some fun new accessories for 2011. Not a lot of changes but definitely noteworthy!
First, the new color for Baby Jogger City Mini, City Mini Double and City Select is PURPLE! That’s right, if you are a fan of purple, 2011 is your year for Baby Jogger.
CITY MINI CHANGES:
- Baby Jogger is also changing up the seats in the City Mini strollers! If the lack of support of the previous City Mini seats bothered you – good news – they have added more support to the back of the seats! A stiffer board has been added to the seat backs to eliminate that “sling-style” seat that parents complained about. This change has been made to both the single and double City Mini.
- Added new color: purple
- The City Mini 2011 will accept the new Compact Pram Bassinet. You will even be able to use two with the City Mini Double to make it a double pram.
CITY SELECT CHANGES:
- The City Select 2011 will have more padding in the seat, as well as, the stitching in the seat will be up and down to make it more comfortable.
- Added a new color: purple
INTRODUCING THE POD:
Baby Jogger has added the POD to their line of strollers. The Pod is a great stroller/bike trailer combination. The Pod is narrow enough to fit through a standard door and will hold up to 100 lbs. With additional accessories it can transform from a stroller to a jogger to a bike trailer.
Features of the POD:
- 20″ quick-release, pneumatic rear wheels
- Dual 8″ stroller wheels, 16″ jogger wheel and trailer tow bar (sold separately) available to convert your chassis
- Plush padded bench style seat
- Adjustable padded five-point harness accommodates one or two passengers
- Rear helmet pockets for passenger comfort and safety
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Rear storage compartment
- Reflective stitching
- Rear parking brake
- Available in Orange/Gray and Crimson/Gray