ABC Kids Expo 2009 News
Let’s start with the changes that Valco Baby has made to their current collection. I’m very excited to report that Valco Baby really listens to their customers and the lovely lady that does video reviews on their strollers. (I’m not mentioning any names…okay…it’s me!) How did they listen? They made some fantastic changes on the Latitude! These changes are on the current Latitude models sold now.
- They redesigned the frame so that the seat sets back farther over the rear wheels. This distributes the weight better and prevents the stroller from tipping when turned quickly. Thank you, Valco Baby!!!
- Higher seatback to accommodate taller children
- Lowered the footrest for taller children
- Larger, expandable canopy for more sun protection
- Frame was reinforced
Other changes to Valco Baby Products for 2010:
ASTRO HIGH CHAIR 2010 CHANGES:
- High Chair reclines
- The fold is different – folds just as flat – just a different way to fold it
- *We don’t know when these modified High Chairs will be available! TBD
Click here to watch my full video review of the current Valco Baby Astro High chair!
TRIMODE 2010 STROLLER CHANGES:
- Added a new expandable canopy! Provides more sun protection!
- Added new colors: Hot Chocolate (a beautiful brown), Candy Apple Red and Artic Blue
- *These colors should be available the first part of 2010.
Valco Baby recently introduced their newest additions to their fabulous line of strollers – the Ion and Ion for 2. The Ions strollers are the lightest in Valco’s collection and features an interesting egg shape seat that provides plenty of room for your little rider. I’m a big fan of the compact fold, the large, padded seat (with full recline), car seat capability, the adjustable handlebar and very large canopy. Both the Ion and Ion for 2 are available now!
Other great features of the Ion:
- Stroller weight: 18 lbs
- One touch recline
- Large storage basket
- 1-Twist compact fold
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Reflective accents
- Weight capacity 44 lbs
- Tether safety strap
- Accommodates the Valco Bassinet (*Coming Soon)
Features of the Ion for 2:
- All the same features of the Ion PLUS…
- Stroller weight: 26 lbs
- Accommodates two (2) Valco Bassinets (*Coming Soon)
- Weight Capacity 88 lbs
- 29″ wide (so it will fit through doorways)
- Accepts one infant car seat