What does Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies have to do with baby gear? Nothing! They are just too good not to talk about. If you like chocolate chip cookies and Oreos (and frankly, who doesn’t?!?) – these cookies are so delicious that I’m having a hard time typing and chewing at the same time.
This is a cookie recipe that is making its naughty little way around the internet! Since we have many sweet tooth mama-to-be readers, chocoholics, and everyone else who appreciates a good cookie, we thought we would share the recipe!
We all love chocolate chip cookies, right? Well, have you thought about stuffing an Oreo INSIDE a chocolate chip cookie? Like let that sink in for a second. An Oreo stuffed INSIDE an ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie. Has your brain exploded yet?
Is it a good recipe for a New Years Resolution to loose a couple lbs? Nope. Actually they are bad. Real bad. You-won’t-eat-just-one-bad! But even though they are so wrong (for a diet) they are so right for every other reason!
Plus, these cookies are so easy to make that I mixed up the dough, baked them and was eating a cookie within 25 minutes. I made them for the Superbowl today. I will make them for Valentine’s Day next week. I’ll probably make them for every occasion from here on out.
If you like recipes like this, we got you. We have more. Many more. Baby Gizmo Cookie Recipes.
Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz bag of chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Oreo Cookies
- Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie.
- Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.