We are helping spread the word of the “I AM EVERYWEAR” challenge. Below is all the information that you will need to participate in the challenge or to apply to hopefully be chosen as one of 50 parents that receive a lillebaby EveryWear carrier to try for free.
SCANDINAVIAN CHILD’S “I AM EVERYWEAR” CHALLENGE
After the coldest, snowiest winter in decades, it’s time to get outside! To encourage parents to get out & about with their babies, Scandinavian Child has created the líllébaby “I Am EveryWear Challenge”. Throughout the month of May 2010, parents will be encouraged to share pictures and stories as well as advice for getting out on http://www.IamEveryWear.com.
The IamEveryWear Challenge is also a challenge to Scandinavian Child to spread the word about the EveryWear Carrier with the goal of recruiting parents from across in the United States to participate.
Open to all parents with infants, SCI Child will encourage líllébaby EveryWear owners as well as moms and dads using Baby Bjorn, Ergo or other carriers to participate and get out and about with baby.
Want to try a lillebaby EveryWear for free?
50 EveryWear Carriers have been designated for parents who want to give the EveryWear a try. Beginning April 7, 2010, parents and caregivers who want to test the EveryWear Carrier can email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell SCI Child why they would like to try the carrier and why they should be selected to receive a complementary carrier. Requests will be accepted through April 16 and the 50 selected parents will have their carriers mailed out around April 20.
Throughout the 30-Day Challenge, prizes will be given away for:
- Parent(s) and baby in the location the farthest distance from SCI Child’s HQ in Raleigh, NC
- Funny photos or videos taken along the journey
- Unique suggestions for getting out with ease
- Photos at Farmers Markets
- The first person to register in a “goal state.” (i.e. the first person to register as an EveryWear owner after SCI Child posts an open state on Facebook and Twitter.)
Active participants will be eligible for the I Am EveryWear Challenge Grand Prize: the ”Ultimate On the Go” package including the brand new Micralite Fastfold Superlite stroller and two new líllébaby Diaper Bags – Stockholm and Oslo styles.
To be eligible for the Grand Prize, participants in the “I am EveryWear” Sweepstakes must do the following:
- Complete the entry form on IAmEveryWear.com (to go live April 28)
- Submit two emails or blog posts showing photographs or videos of them out and about with their babies in their carriers by May 30th to Challenge@SCIchild.com;
Engage in at least one of the following activities:
- Post to SCI Facebook with stories & pictures of getting out and about with baby
- Tweet (via Twitter) adventures using the hashtag #iameverywear
- Email to their mom’s group or tribe of friends “pitching” the advantages for getting out and about with your baby.
The Challenge launches May 1, 2010 and continues throughout the month of May. The grand prize will be announced by June 15, 2010 and awarded by June 30, 2010.