I’m just going to put it out there, I love video monitors. In fact, a good video monitor is always on our must-have list for new and expecting parents because they allow you to peek on your sleeping baby without a squeaky door giving you away. They also enable you to determine that the crying you hear is due to tantrum and not injury, all while monitoring your baby (or even your toddler!)
That being said, I don’t love all video monitors. There are features that are a must-have such as two-way talk, pan/zoom and the ability to add multiple cameras.
Luckily, the brand new Summer Infant Baby Pixel Cadet 4.3 Inch Color Video Monitor provides ALL MY FAVORITE FEATURES in a baby monitor. The Baby Pixel Cadet features patent-pending SleepZone™ technology that alerts you if baby has moved out of the virtual boundary box. You can also view baby’s entire room remotely with the remote camera steering that pans, tilts, and zooms from the parent handheld. Other convenience features include a nursery temperature display, two-way talk back to baby, lullabies, white noise and voice activated screen wake-up.
Plus, things like a 4.3 inch digital color screen with automatic night vision, adjustable volume and video brightness controls and rechargeable batteries just make me happy. And that’s not all, you can add up to 3 additional cameras to monitor different rooms.
Find out more about the Summer Infant Baby Pixel Cadet in the quick video below…
If you are the parent that likes these all laid out neat and tidy, here is the list of features that the Baby Pixel Cadet has:
- SleepZone™ Virtual Boundary: Set a boundary box around a selected area to alert you when your baby exits their safe space
- Remote camera steering: Pan left to right and tilt up and down
- Lullabies and white noise
- Voice activated video on/off technology (VOX): Voice activation auto-wakes the screen display when baby begins to cry, babble, or fuss and automatically returns to power-save mode after 30 seconds with no activity
- Screen Size: 4.3 inch digital color screen with automatic night vision
- 100% digital technology for privacy and security
- Two-way talk back to baby
- Nursery temperature display
- Zoom: 3-level digital zoom
- Expandable: Add up to four cameras to monitor multiple children or rooms, with video and audio auto-scan between rooms (extra cameras sold separately)
- Portability: Handheld portability with rechargeable batteries and a kick-stand for tabletop convenience
- Volume: Adjustable volume and video brightness controls
- Sound activated LED lights, power-saving one-touch video on/off, and low battery and out of range indicators on screen
- Mount: Table top or wall mount (wall mount kit included)
- 1-Year warranty
Overall, the Summer Infant Baby Pixel Cadet 4.3 inch color monitor is a fantastic choice for your baby and retails for only $169. You can grab on Amazon HERE.
*This is a sponsored post. As always, all thoughts, opinions and statements are our own.