Summer is upon us and today we’re talking about the perfect beach trip. A perfect beach trip doesn’t always happen by chance. You’ve got to plan and pack! This Southern California native has got you covered today!
Don’t forget items-
- Sunscreen! Whether you’ve got fair skin or tan easy, you need protection from the sun. I always love the spray on sunscreen and don’t forget special sunscreen for your littles.
- Towels and blankets. Make them comfortable, you may be there for awhile!
- Hats and glasses. More protection from the sun of course.
- Food and drinks! Pack that cooler full of your favorite snacks!
- S’more supplies. What’s a beach trip without s’more supplies! Marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers!
- Sand toys. Little ones need sand toys to keep them occupied! Don’t forget the shovels and buckets.
- Change of clothes. The worst part about the beach is leaving it. You’ll want a change of fresh clothes for the drive home.
- Extra towels. I hate when my car becomes a sand monster after leaving the beach. Bring extra towels that you can sit on for the drive home to help keep your car a little cleaner.
- Water equipment. Surfboards, boogie boards, whatever you so desire. Don’t forget to pack them.
- Swim suit. The most important thing of all!
- Beach bag. Bring a bag that you don’t care getting a little sand and water on.
- Umbrella, chairs, tents. If you’re a fancy beach go’er that is.
Before you go..
-Don’t forget to check the weather forecast to make sure the sun will be shining for you.
-Check the waves and tides if you’re going to take a dip to make sure it will be safe!
-Map your way so you don’t get lost.
-Don’t forget to bring change for metered parking!
Happy Summer and happy beach going!