Our Junior Gizmo gal is back today to show you her new cool ride (Razor Pocket Mod) that she received for her birthday last month. With many of the electric ride-ons geared towards the younger kids (5-9 years old), this is one ride-on scooter for bigger girls that she has been wanting for a while. This scooter has a vintage look, 12″ air-filled tires, a hand brake and can go speeds up to 15 mph.
Motorized vehicles have always been my kids’ absolute favorite and most used toys since my daughter received her first Power Wheels at age 3, so needless to say, the Razor Pocket Mod has been a hit. After two months, she still rides it daily and is happy to show it off to anyone walking by.
Take a peek as she shows off her new ride in today’s Junior Gizmo video…
- Speeds up to 15 mph
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Step through steel frame
- High torque chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated rear brake
- 12″ pneumatic tires
- Retractable center mount kickstand
- Under seat storage
- Scaled down classic scooter design carries riders up to 170 lbs
- Battery charge time: 12 hours