Today I’m sharing a super delicious and super easy recipe for cream cheese chicken in the crock pot. When I say easy, I mean maybe just the most easy thing you’ve ever made. This recipe calls for only a handful of ingredients, only takes 4 hours to cook in your crock pot, and there are hardly any instructions. If you’re sold, keep on reading for all the delicious details.
- 1 package of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 package of your favorite pasta (I used whole wheat bow tie)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 packet of zesty Italian seasoning (You can find this right by all the salad dressings)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Fresh parmesan cheese to top it off with
Start by placing your chicken breasts at the bottom of your crock pot.
Literally just dump all of the ingredients into the crock pot. Yup, it’s really that easy you guys.
Cook in your crock pot on high for 4 hours.
Cook your pasta in boiling water until it is cooked thoroughly.
Once your pasta noodles are cooked and the 4 hours is up, plate your pasta, top it with your delicious cream cheese chicken mix, and then generously sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
How delicious does this look?! My son is seriously the pickiest eater on the planet and he gobbled a whole bowl of this! I was so impressed with the results.
More Chicken Recipes
Recipe: Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 lb pasta any shape
- 1/4 cup Fresh parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet of zesty Italian seasoning
- 2 cans chicken soup
- Place everything in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Cook your noodles and top off with the chicken and parmesan cheese.