I treated myself to the Hatch Collection Hatch-to-Hospital Box this box for my upcoming delivery and I can attest to the fact that it is a little slice of heaven, completely luxurious, and something I’ll get a lot of use out of.
Here’s what’s included in your box:
- Amazing fit panty briefs, which offer you full coverage.
- Knee length modal nightgown that can be pulled down for nursing.
- Coordinated jersey robe that hits below the knee with an attached belt.
- A pair of grey cashmere tube socks.
What I love about this box:
- Hatch took the work out of packing my hospital bag for me with this box.
- You’ll be comfortable, cozy, and completely stylish in the hospital and at home after delivering your baby.
- When friends and family come over to hold your new baby, you might technically be in “pajamas” but you’ll look put together and fabulous.
- These items are completely breastfeeding friendly.
- I know I will use everything in this box in the future, whether I have another newborn or not!
I’ve never been one to sacrifice style for comfort and that goes for when I’m pregnant too. I always like being ahead of the fashion game, looking my best, AND having comfort when I want to. Hatch makes that possible. At such a beautiful time in your life, you deserve all the style, comfort, and luxury you can get!
This set makes a great gift for that special new mom in your life. The box retails at $248 and is available in sizes 2-10.
BUY The Hatch Collection Hatch-to-Hospital Box HERE