You know that I’m a big fan of video monitors. They are definitely on my list as mommy must-haves when you are having a baby! The best thing about video monitors is that they aren’t just for the baby stage. You can use them with toddlers, kids,
husbands and others in you home you need to keep an eye on. 😉 I actually just took one with me on my cruise last week so we could see what was going on in our second stateroom at all times. A little bit big brother, but my kids are at that mischievous age!
Video monitors are popular with parents everywhere so I’m happy that companies continue to improve them. There is a new one hitting the market from Safety 1st later this month that I’m excited to try out. It’s called the Safety 1st TechTouch Digital Color Video Monitor and is stocked with features. It is at Babies R Us and available for pre-sale right now, but will be hitting the store shelves in a few weeks. I just wanted to make sure you are in the know when it comes to the latest and greatest baby gear!
We’ll have a full review up in a few weeks, but until then, here are the features it has:
- High Quality Video for the sharpest possible view of baby
- 4.3″ color LCD touchscreen
- Portrait and landscape view
- Multi-level zoom and brightness for a customized image
- Remote pan and tilt camera let you choose the best view
- Sound lights for an easy visual cue when baby gets fussy
- Talk back lets you soothe baby from any room in the house
- Room temperature lets you know if nursery temp needs adjusting
- Nightlight for a soft glow when checking baby at night
- Video on/off helps conserve battery life in portable mode
- Out of range alert lets you know if signal is lost
- Low battery alert
- Belt clip and stand
- Add up to 3 additional cameras
- Range up to 600 feet
- 2.4GHz Digital Technology
If you just can’t wait for it to hit the shelves, you can pre-order it HERE.