ABC Kids Expo News
A great new double stroller from Stroll-Air is coming out this fall. The “My Duo” is a side-by-side stroller stocked with features but (thankfully!) not a lot of weight. My Duo sports two large, roomy, fully-reclining seats, adjustable handle and footrest, large basket, front and back suspension, and large wheels. Sounds heavy? Nope! It weighs in at 26 lbs with the chassis, wheels, seats and canopies. That is everything on the stroller for not a lot of weight in the world of full-size double strollers!
Without completely reviewing the stroller yet, here are some standout features that I noticed:
- Seat back to canopy top is 24 inches! That will fit a tall child!
- Two independent, reversible seats mean that one child can face forward and one can face mom. Or they can both face mom or both face forward – it’s up to you!
- Stroller width is 29 inches so it will fit through most doorways with no problem.
- Two separate canopies that adjust independently
- Mesh vent with the seats reclined
- Four great accessories INCLUDED: foot muff, diaper bag, rain cover, mosquito net
- Can accommodate 2 bassinets (sold separately)
- Single and double car seat adapters are available (means that it will be able to accommodate 2 car seats at once!)
- Available in red and black
The only thing I’m not crazy about so far is that there is not an automatic lock when you fold it. There is a manual strap lock. Very minor complaint though! Overall, the stroller looks great!