1. Luna Lullaby Swaddle Blankets. Because even I break into a sweat just by looking at a flannel receiving blanket.
2. Stokke High Chair. Because using a knife to wedge crusted food out of a plastic high chair gets old after a while. And gross.
3. Britax Boulevard Convertible Car Seat. Because my back doesn’t appreciate me carrying a 20 pound baby around in an infant seat.
4. A Babysense HiSense V Infant Movement Monitor. Because it helps me keep my OCD in check. Or it makes it worse. Either way, it eliminates the risk of me waking up the baby just to see if she is breathing.
5. Sony 7 Inch Portable DVD Player- DVPFX750/P. The single reason I have survived traveling with my children.
6. An Ergo Carrier. Again, it’s my back that likes it.
7. At least ten Gillian O’Malley Nursing Tank Tops. Because no one, including myself, wants to be subjected to a viewing of my post-baby belly.
8. At least two Summer Infant Stylish and Secure Extra-tall Walk Through Gates. Because my toddler rivals Houdini and Evil Keneval.
9. A Dream on Me Portable Crib Mattress– Because standard pack and play mattresses closely resemble cardboard boxes.
10. Finally, plain ol’ diapers. Lots and lots of them.
What do you wish you had registered for??
-Contributed by Morgan