Baby Chick turns a year old on Saturday. I’m sure you are all asking yourselves, “What do I get the girl who has everyhing?” Well, you are so sweet to ask. To make it a little easier for you, I’ve compiled a list:
- A ledge upon which she can throw her body off of, which would result in her 87th near death experience, thus giving me yet another mild heart attack.
- My purse. But only if it’s filled with small coins, sticks of gum, and electronic devices.
- Handfulls of human hair. Preferably not attached to Emma’s head.
- Teeny tiny Barbie shoes and Polly Pocket accessories.
- An experimental surgery that would return her back to her original residence (aka: my womb).
- A pair of magical legs that help her keep up with the big kids at the park. Sort of like Forrest Gump’s, only way cooler and more stylish. Bonus points if they come in pink or purple.
- A drawer full of tupperware, hairbrushes, credit cards, cell phones, sunglasses (designer only please), old shoes, and magazines.
- A basket full of freshly folded laundry that she can tear apart.
- An apparatus that would permanently affix her to my right hip.
- A time machine that would allow me to relish in the very last moments of her babyhood before she turns into a full-blown walking and talking toddler. *tear*
What uncommon gifts would you purchase for a one year old?