The German company Trends for Kids or “TFK” is introducing their European stroller sensation, the Joggster X to the US this fall. We are super excited about the debut of this unique and innovative stroller that has everything in one system.
What makes the Joggster X so unique in the world of strollers? Three easily interchangeable front wheel options and a whole lot more!
Its hand operated disc brake system, patented handle bar palm rest to prevent muscle strain and three easily interchangeable front wheel options (Sport, Twist and City) make the Joggster X unrivalled in its field. Fitness enthusiasts will particularly appreciate the ability to use the fixed wheel option (“Sport”) while jogging and simply switching to the swivel wheel(s) (“Twist” or “City”) for all-terrain or everyday use. The process of changing the front wheel(s) is simple, safe and easy to complete.
The Joggster X will also have the ability to accommodate TFK’s Multi-X Carrycot. The Multi-X functions as (1) a rear facing reclining toddler seat, (2) a forward facing reclining toddler seat, (3) a bassinet for infants, and (4) a tilting/angled bassinet. Combined with the Multi-X Carrycot, the Joggster X truly provides the parent with a one stroller for EVERYTHING system.
Additionally, TFK has significantly modified its folding system to create a swift, compact, 1 motion fold for the Joggster X.
The Joggster X will also have other fabulous accessories sold separately. There is a car seat adapter (for Graco, Peg Perego, Maxi Cosi and a universal adapter) that will make it a travel system. Plus, the Multi X Carrycot, Quick-Fix Carrycot, fleece foot muff, UV sun protection, rain cover and carry bag to complete the system.
This can truly be a jogger, all-terrain, pram and city stroller all in one! No need for four different strollers! Love that! The Joggster X will be available in the US in October.
*Stay tuned for our full editor review (complete with video review) in late September!
Joggster X Features:
- Adjustable ergonomic backrest with 4-position recline and seat with 5-point harness
- Large foldable sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and side pockets
- Light low-profile tires feature a 5-spoke design and ball bearings
- Adjustable footrest with 3 height positions including flat
- Ergonomic, height adjustable handlebar with palm rest
- Warning bell integrated into brake lever
- “AIRGO” breathable seat cover
- “M-Brake” disc brake on both sides
- Mosquito net integrated into sun canopy
- Easily removable and washable cover
- Quick-Release system – removable wheels
- Cover material waterproof and non-abrasive