We know that not everyone wants to spend a fortune on a stroller travel system but they still want something great! It shouldn’t have to cost you more than a mortgage payment for a great stroller, right?!?
Today, we are taking a look at the budget-friendly, adorable Urbini Touri Travel System. Sure, you can purchase the compact Touri stroller on its own but we wanted to showcase the possibility of pairing it with the Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat that makes it a handy little travel system!
To see this budget-friendly travel system up close and personal, watch our Baby Gizmo video below.
- Ultra-compact umbrella style fold
- Includes Petal Infant Car Seat that holds children up to 35 lbs
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Removable bumper bar
- 5-point, padded safety harness
- Pop-out sun visor
- Removable cup holder
- Multi-position, one-handed strap reclining seat
- Roomy storage basket
- Front suspension wheels
Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat features:
- For an infant from 4-35 lbs and up to 35″ tall
- Urbini Touri Travel System car seat is rigorously crash and side-impact tested
- Deep sidewalls lined with an extended layer of energy-absorbing foam
- Meets and/or exceeds U.S. Standard FMVSS213
- Baby travel system car seat includes body support and removable preemie insert
- 2-position base recline foot and level indicator to help confirm that the car seat is installed at the correct level
- Easy to use, built-in lock off helps secure a tight installation of the car seat base to the car
- Urbini travel system car seat has a super lightweight design and weighs less than 8 lbs