Quinny debuted a brand new stroller at ABC Kids Expo 2011 this past weekend. A new luxury stroller that has great features and looks cool. We are talking reversible seat, easy open/close, fabulous push, fun colors…and much more. Take a look at our exclusive sneak peek at the Quinny Moodd…
- Revolutionary automatic unfolding system
- Folds easily from parent handle
- One handed reversible seat reclines with three forward and two rearward positions
- Extra comfortable cushioned seat
- Large canopy provides UV protection
- Accommodates children up to 50 pounds
- Can be used from birth with the Quinny® Dreami™ Bassinet, Maxi-Cosi Mico® Infant Car Seat (adapters included) or with the Quinny® Multi-Model Car Seat adapter for other infant car seats
- Available in seven fashions; Three with white frames: Pink Passion (shown left), Natural Delight and Black Irony; Four with black frames: Green Courage, Blue Reliance, Red Envy and Black Devotion
- Includes Sun Canopy, Shopping Basket, Adapters for the Maxi-Cosi Mico® Infant Car Seat and Quinny® Dreami™ Bassinet
- Available Accessories (sold separately): Cup Holder, Weathershield, Transport Bag, Parasol, Storage Box, Footmuff and Multi-Model Car Seat Adapter
- Will retail for $700 at specialty retailers starting February 2012.
What do you think of it?