I was asked recently “how vitamins make you a better you?”. Sure, I could write you a whole story about my healthy lifestyle and how vitamins contribute to that – but you know me – I love myself a good video. So, I figured showing you was much better than telling you my story. Here’s how I vitamins (and a healthy lifestyle!) make me a better me…
**I wrote this review (filmed this video) while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Nature Made and received promotional items to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Here is some great information on the Nature Made Multi Complete vitamins that I talk about in the video:
Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to promoting overall health. Your body needs various vitamins and minerals to function properly. Nature Made Multi Complete is specially formulated with 23 key nutrients to address the health needs of both men and women.
- 1000 IU Vitamin D to support bone and joint health, breast, prostate and colon health and immune system strength
- Higher levels of vitamins C (180 mg) and E (50 IU) to protect healthy cells from damage
- Rich in Selenium (70 mcg) to support the immune system in defending against free radicals
- 60% of the daily value of Beta Carotene to support immune health
Nature Made Multi Complete is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- Formulated for easy absorption
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Gluten
For more information on Nature Made vitamins, visit their website at http://www.naturemade.com/.