It’s been a little bit of a wait since Cybex first announced the first reclining rear-facing infant car seat 2 years ago back in 2014 but it’s FINALLY here! Yes, the Cybex Cloud Q is finally available for sale and we have the entire scoop on this innovative car seat that keeps convenience and safety features front and center.
Take look at all the features of the Cloud Q up close and personal and find out what we think about it in our Baby Gizmo video.
The Cybex Cloud Q rear-facing infant car seat is suitable for 4-35 lbs and up to 30 inches and easily converts to a full-recline position outside of the car. Yes, this car seat turns into a carrycot-like environment so that your baby can have a more laid-back, ergonomic position whether on a stroller frame or in your house. Plus, in this lie-flat position, it creates a longer leg-rest for you child. This innovative seat also has telescopic linear side-impact protection system, an 11-position height-adjustable headrest and an XXL canopy offering sun protection with UVP50+.
Features of the Cybex Cloud Q:
- Ergonomic design with full-recline position outside of the car
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Integrated XXL foldaway sun canopy
- Load Leg Base
- Travel system ready by adding CYBEX and other brand strollers