Okay, this is without a doubt my favorite Oatmeal Bake recipe. It is delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and kids are going to love the added twist on boring old regular oatmeal. It’s really easy to make, you can add anything your heart desires to spice it up, and the kids can help you make it.
2 cups of rolled oats
1/3 cup of white sugar
Splash of sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Whatever fruit or nuts you want. I used blueberries, raspberries, and bananas. You can do ANYTHING. You could also add chocolate chips or things like that. Anything goes.
1 tablespoon of vanilla
2 cups of milk
2 teaspoons of butter, melted
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl combine the egg, milk, vanilla, and melted butter.
In another bowl mix the rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and all your mix ins.
Add the mixed oats and fruit mixture into a greased baking dish.
Pour the butter/milk mixture over it.
Top with more fruit and mixes of your choice.
Bake for about 28 minutes and let it cool before serving it and eating!
This is a really great Oatmeal Bake recipe because everyone can make it to their liking. As you can see I made one dish without the raspberries for my husband who is not a fan. Let your kids have fun choosing what they want to mix in!
Recipe: Oatmeal Bake
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Splash of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Any fruit nuts, or mix ins you want.
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tbl vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix your egg, milk, vanilla, and butter in one bowl.
- Mix the oats, sea salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, and mix ins in another bowl.
- Grease your pans and pour the oat mix inside.
- Pour the butter mixture on top.
- Top with more fruits and nuts and mix ins of your choice.
- Bake in the oven for 28 minutes.