There are lots of clever and adorable ways to incorporate your child’s stroller, wagon, or even wheelchair into his or her Halloween costume. Here are 10 fun ideas to inspire you.
1. This Cabbage Patch Kid in the box is so clever!
2. Splish splash, it’s your baby in the bath!
3. Star Wars fans will love this homemade R2D2 costume!
4. Vroom, vroom. It’s Lightning McQueen!
5. Ahoy, mateys! Let’s go trick-or-treating in our pirate ship.
6. These triplets went as crayons in a box. Amazing!
7. Clack! This cute little mouse got caught in a mouse trap.
8. Mamma mia! What a delicious bowl of spaghetti and meatballs!
9. Ding ding ding! Here comes the ice cream man! One totally awesome dad transformed his son’s wheelchair into an ice cream truck.
10. It’s a bird. No, it’s a plane!
Do you have any other stroller/wagon/wheelchair costume ideas? Let us know in the comments below!