We all need a good day full of pampering as far as I’m concerned, but the truth is that not all of us can afford a day at the spa every month. That’s why today I’m sharing 8 easy ways to pamper yourself in the comfort of your own home. That’s right – at home spa treatments! These are quick and cheap ideas that you will love! Let’s get to pampering!
1. Egg White Face Mask. This egg white face mask at home spa treatment only has two ingredients and is suitable for all skin types.
2. White Sugar Scrub Face Mask. Sugar is a great exfoliant. Slough away dead skin cells with this DIY face mask scrub.
3. Tropical Face Mask. Two ingredients: a banana and honey. Done!
4. Avocado Hair Mask. Chances are you already have all the required ingredients in your cupboard. This at home spa treatment will make your hair shiny, soft, and smooth using all natural food ingredients!
5. Egg Hair Mask. Eggs and olive oil might sound like a hot mess but they’ll work wonders for your hair! Just make sure you shampoo twice afterwards!
6. DIY Nail Buffer. Buffing your nails is an important part of the manicure and pedicure process and this will teach you how to make your very own!
7. Nail Soak. Whip up your own warm nail soak using these simple steps!
8. Body Scrub. This sugar scrub is easy to make, and contains amazing essential oils like lavender.
Which one is your favorite at home spa treatment? Let us know.