It seems like monthly box subscriptions are all the rage! There’s a monthly box for just about anything you can imagine. I love the convenience of having one, given that it’s already curated and packaged up for you, and who doesn’t love a good mail day? So today I’m sharing 5 of my favorite monthly box subscriptions that I think you’ll all love, too!
1. Crafting It Forward. We are huge fans of Crafting It Forward. Last month my son and I were able to craft bug catchers and the cutest finger puppets. The box contains everything you need to craft fun projects with your little ones. I think it’s a great way to have uninterrupted, quality time with your kids. It let’s your children be creative, make something with their own two hands, and have fun while doing it. Something I especially love about this company and monthly box is that when you’re done crafting you have the option of using the enclosed prepaid label to send your child’s craft to a child in a children’s hospital or to an elderly person at a seniors center. You can purchase a Crafting It Forward box for $19 a month.
2. The Oxford Trunk Ox Box. The Oxford Trunk is an amazing curated online boutique with the best selection of clothing, jewelry, and accessories. They offer a monthly “Ox Box” for $50 a month. The Ox Box is full of handpicked items from their shop like jewelry, clothing, accessories and beauty products. You pick your size and they do the rest. Each box contains 3-5 items and has a retail of $85. If you want your own personal shopper each month and also like saving money, this is the box for you!
3. Bark Box. Yes, your animals can have their own monthly box subscription, too. Choose your dog’s size, choose a box, and you’ll receive it in the mail every month. They start at $19 a month and are filled with a combination of 4-6 treats, toys, and occasional hygiene products that have been hand selected and approved by Scout, head product tester for BarkBox. I love that a portion of each BarkBox goes back to animal shelters so you’re giving back when buying. We recently did a three month box subscription and I’m planning on extending it because it was THAT good, and my pup loved it. I also loved not having to leave my house to pick up treats and toys for him for three months straight. Bark Box currently has a coupon code you can use for one free month when you sign up for a subscription and/or just plug the code in to get a free bully stick with your order. Just enter code SWEETLOU
4. Rocks Box. If you’re a jewelry lover like myself, you’ll want to sign up for Rocks Box. For just $19 a month you’ll have access to unlimited jewelry. Start by taking their easy style survey and adding items to your wish list. Then you’ll be sent 3 pieces of jewelry on loan. Each piece is hand-selected for you based on your style and specific requests. Wear your pieces as much as you want! Return anytime to get three new pieces. Return your Rocksbox set anytime and as often as you like. Every set has 3 pieces of designer jewelry, worth an average of $200 per set. I love the idea of not being tied down to any pieces and having the ability to switch things as often as I like! Let’s face it, we all change our minds sometimes and with trends constantly changing it’s nice to be able to get new pieces as often as you’d like! This box is a definite must.
5. BirchBox. Calling all beauty lovers for this one! BirchBox delivers personalized beauty samples right to your door each month. It’s the best way to find the products you’ll love and it only costs $10 a month! This is a great way for you to discover new brands and products without having to shell out the big bucks first. In the world of beauty product, there is SO MUCH. Sometimes it’s overwhelming and I don’t know where to start. This is a great starting point at a great price!
What are you favorite monthly box subscriptions? Leave us a comment and share your top picks so we can check them out!