Today I am sharing one of my family’s favorite recipes with you. Who doesn’t love pizza, right? This is an amazing twist on pizza that your kids are going to love! It’s really easy to make, only calls for a few different ingredients, and the kids can get in the kitchen and help you make it! Another great thing about this recipe is that you can change it up to your liking. If I’ve left out one of your favorite pizza toppings, add it in!
1 can of refrigerated biscuits
1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
1 pound of ground beef
1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese
Your favorite toppings like mushrooms, bell peppers, pepperoni, or olives.
1. Slice your biscuits in half and lay them on a baking sheet.
2. Bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for around 7 minutes or until they are slightly golden brown.
3. While your biscuits are in the oven, brown your beef in a large skillet.
4. Drain all the fat.
5. Add your tomato sauce to the ground beef and mix.
6. Add all your fun toppings. I added bell peppers to mine.
7. Pour your ingredients into a baking dish.
8. Top with your cheese.
9. Layer your biscuits on the very top. Put in the oven and bake for around 20 minutes.
TIP: I always recommend checking on your pizza casserole periodically and take it out when everything is nice and golden brown.
10. That’s it! This stuff has everything your kids love about pizza and is so delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- Toppings like olives, bell peppers, or mushrooms
- Split your biscuits in half and bake in a 350 degree oven for 7 minutes.
- While they are cooking, brown your beef and pour out the fat.
- Add tomato sauce and mix.
- Add in all your toppings.
- Pour in a baking dish.
- Top with cheese, and then biscuits on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until everything is cooked and golden brown.