Sharing is caring!
I’ve been a twin mom for 18 months now, and so that means I’ve been through many products. There are some items I definitely wish I had put on my twin registry and some I definitely should have left off. Well, there’s no need for you to make the same mistakes I did! Here’s a list from a mom who has been there for what you need on your twin registry. 🙂
1. Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller. Non-negotiable. This stroller fits easily in between vehicles and can even handle carrying an older child on a stroller board if you happen to have a toddler plus twins like me.
3. Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System. Two of these will last your twins FOREVER! From infant to toddler to big kid, 4 seats in one!
4. Diaper Genie. You will need these everywhere you turn. Don’t be afraid to register for two or three of these bad boys.
5. Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat. A twin registry isn’t complete without car seats. This is a very narrow car seat that will last forever. Perfect for parents who need to fit two or three car seats across. Check out our review of this car seat!
6. Baby Trend Snap n’ Go Double Stroller. This is a fabulous stroller to use right from the beginning.
7. Dr. Brown’s Infant Feeding Newborn Set with Preemie Nipples. Twins are often preemies and need to take a bottle whether pumped milk or formula. The Dr. Brown’s bottles not only provide preemie flow nipples, but the blue insert also helps with gas issues, which twins tend to be more prone to experience.
8. Graco Pack N’ Play with Twin Bassinet. Wish I had this when my twins were tiny! Would have made life so much easier!
10. Postpartum Help. Use a site like Babylist and register for postpartum services like a night nanny, postpartum doula, meal delivery or house cleaning. You will need help to stay sane. You might as well register for it!
Moms of multiples, what would you add to your twin registry? Leave us a comment to let us know!