Have you ever found yourself pulling out one of your child’s trusty baby wipes to use on something other than your child? I find myself doing this ALL THE TIME. They are just so handy and ever since my son was born I find myself using them on so much more than just my son. I thought it would be fun to gather a list of 25 things you can use your baby wipes on other than your baby! Read on for some new ideas.
1. Baby wipes are perfect for cleaning the toilet and toilet rim. Can’t find your toilet brush or just need to do a quick job, grab a baby wipe!
2. Kitchen counters. I can’t tell you how often I use baby wipes for this purpose. They are perfect for cleaning down kitchen counters or surfaces of any kind.
3. Make up removers. Yup, you read that right. I know tons of people who use extra gentle baby wipes to clean their make up off every night.
4. Polish up your shoes. Are your shoes dirty from chasing your kid around the playground all day? Reach no further than the baby wipes to shine up those babies.
5. Furniture. I have used baby wipes several times to clean up food or drinks that my son has spilled on our couch. They work wonders.
6. Keep a pack in the car. I always keep an extra pack of baby wipes in my car in case my son spills something, or let’s be honest.. In case I spill something.
7. In the classroom. Baby wipes are great for cleaning desks and dry erase boards.
8. Dusting. Ever have baby wipes that dry out after some time? Instead of throwing them away because you can no longer use them for your baby, use the dry ones for dusting!
9. Tissues for sore noses. Have a cold and don’t have any kleenex on hand? Use a baby wipe.
10. Manicures and pedicures. Use some baby wipes the next time you give yourself an at home treatment to wipe away any excess nail polish.
11. Computer clean up. You can use them to clean your keyboard very easily.
12. Toilet paper substitute. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
13. Hair Color. Next time you’re dying your own hair at home, pull out some baby wipes to clean the extra hair dye that stains your forehead and neck.
14. Plants. You can use them to wipe down the leaves of houseplants.
15. Crafting. If you’re a crafter, you can use baby wipes to clean your rubber stamps when you’re scrapbooking.
16. Pesky bird poop. Yes, you read that correctly. Use baby wipes to wipe away gross bird poop or other things that may be on your windshield.
17. Pets. Lots of times when I’m done taking my dog for a walk, I use baby wipes to clean his paws if he doesn’t need a full on bath.
18. Say goodbye to deodarant marks. Use them to get rid of marks on dark clothing.
19. Hair tamers. Have fly aways? Use a baby wipe to temporarily tame them.
20. Sanitation. Use baby wipes to wipe down shopping carts, door handles, high chairs, and the tables at restaurants.
21. Self tanner gone wrong. Have a tanning problem? Use baby wipes to wipe away too much spray on home tanner. Works wonders.
22. Clean toys. Use them to clean toys, baby dolls, anything that attracts germs and dust.
23. Electronic devices. Use baby wipes to clean down your iphones, ipads, and other handheld devices.
24. Camping trips. Use baby wipes when you’re camping when showers aren’t available!
25. Envelope help. USe baby wipes to moisten envelope glue before sealing so you don’t have to lick them all!
There you have it. 25 great ideas on how you can use baby wipes besides on your baby! If I’ve missed a great idea you use them for please leave us a comment and share!