I love coffee. You love coffee. The world loves coffee. You’re probably drinking a cup (or two) of coffee as you are reading this. In honor of National Coffee Day, and because you can never get enough, I’ve rounded up 5 unique ways to get your fix.
- Iced Coffee Popsicle – A chic way to serve coffee on a hot day. I love the creamy tip!
- BulletProof Coffee Gummies – Get a healthy shot of energy at anytime and anyplace.
- Chocolate Coffee Truffles – What can be better than coffee? Coffee and chocolate paired together in a little bite of heaven.
- Coffee-Rubbed Texas-Style Brisket – Think twice before you throw out your extra coffee grinds, you can use them to make this mouth-watering brisket.
- Coffee Macarons with Nutella Filling – Coffee infused macaron shells filled with a chocolate hazelnut spread, pure decadence.
About the author: Rubina Umarji is the owner and executive cake artist of Rubina’s Cake Shoppe. After the birth of her son in 2009, she left her career in engineering to focus on her two passions: her family and her edible art. Since then, she’s had the opportunity to showcase cakes and gourmet confections to thousands of dessert loving clients as well as over 100 of Hollywood’s hottest stars and has had her cakes featured on television. Now her days are focused on teaching cake decorating classes to all ages. Her favorite students are her two children, ages 3 and 5. She frequently writes cake decorating tutorials and recipes on the Rubina’s Cake Shoppe Blog (www.rubinascakeshoppe.com/blog).