One of my great friends is unexpectedly pregnant with her third child. Even though I’m sure she knows it’s possible every time you step up to the plate, she is a little overwhelmed by this new pregnancy because she thought they “were done with two kids.”
She just found out this weekend and is kind of freaking out
a bit A LOT! She will have 3 kids under 5 and needs a little encouragement. Since I have three crazy kids myself, she has a great sense of humor and I couldn’t imagine our family without my adorable, tow-headed, clown of a third child, I thought I would put a list together of Ten Reasons that 3 Kids is Better than 2.
10. With three kids you increase your odds that at least one kid will be looking at the camera and not crying in every photo!
9. With three kids, it is more likely that at least ONE will like you later in life.
8. They always have more than one to blame things on without pointing fingers at each other.
7. Keeps your mind sharp trying to call out the right name. Yeah, I thought three names starting with an “S” was a good idea until I started stuttering all day long trying to get the correct name out.
6. Keeps you a more patient person. You get to wait longer for a table for five in a restaurant.
5. Two is a pair and three is a gang. Guess which one gets picked on less?
4. Zone defense? I call it survival mode. Just know when to wave the white flag. Oh wait, this was supposed to be why 3 is better. Moving on…
3. You’ll have two other kids to help out. Hopefully. Okay, maybe just one.
2. You are already an old pro. With the first one, you just hope to do it right. The second, you hope that other moms think you are doing it right. The third, you don’t give crap. You ARE doing it right!
1. It is just one more amazing, wonderful, beautiful and fabulous little person to love.