You already have a blast dressing up your little ones, so why not get in on the action? Here are 10 ideas for fun, coordinating Halloween costumes for the family. You will love looking back on these photos in years to come!
2. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!
4. This dad and his sons went as a man listening to his iPods. Such a clever idea!
5. No time to make a costume? You and your family can still dress up as a colorful set of Crayola crayons.
6. This couple went as popcorn vendors selling the cutest bag of popcorn ever!
7. Vroom, vroom! This family race car team costume can incorporate your child’s wheelchair, stroller, or wagon. Click here to learn how to make it.
10. Got a large family or group? Go as the Flintstones! Babies would look adorable dressed as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm.