You already have a blast dressing up your little ones, so why not get in on the action? Here are 10 ideas for fun, coordinating Halloween costumes for the family. You will love looking back on these photos in years to come!
1. Put ’em together and whadda ya got? A yummy BLT! Learn how to make these costumes here.
2. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!
3. Ahoy, mateys! It’s a pirate and her parrot! Click here for how-to’s.
4. This dad and his sons went as a man listening to his iPods. Such a clever idea!
5. No time to make a costume? You and your family can still dress up as a colorful set of Crayola crayons.
6. This couple went as popcorn vendors selling the cutest bag of popcorn ever!
7. Vroom, vroom! This family race car team costume can incorporate your child’s wheelchair, stroller, or wagon. Click here to learn how to make it.
8. Click here to learn how to transform yourself and your baby into an adorable spider and spiderweb.
9. “Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs!” Click here to learn how to make these adorable hot dog vendor and hot dog costumes.
10. Got a large family or group? Go as the Flintstones! Babies would look adorable dressed as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm.