I just spoke at the Club MomMe Fall Family Fest that just took place on November 9th, so I figured what better time to celebrate some of our Family Fest Favorites with our friends at Club MomMe than now?! From strollers & car seats to toys and food … everything was there and we had an AMAZING time. So who are we sharing with you this week?
- Orbitbaby G3 stroller frame & G3 car seat – they use clean & green fabrics, they’re BFR free not to mention a back saver for loading your little one in the car with the 360 degree turning capabilities!
- Want to stay in shape through the holidays? Here’s the Britax/BOB new Revolution FLEX! – Amazing colors (love the Lagoon) and 9-position adjustable handlebar. Love it!
- Yummy and more yummy Love Child Organics and a 6-pack case of EACH flavor … that’s 11 cases. This organic baby food (or should we say baby, toddler & parent food) is packed full of flavor, nutrition and they have a charitable component which we love.
- Lollaland’s Lollacup & Mealtime Set – We all love the Lollacup and the moving straw so little ones can always enjoy their drink (without spilling) … but now their Mealtime set has fun shapes and colors the kids will enjoy
- Thames & Kosmos SPARK line kits – you can do a flower press kit or even explore molecule madness! These STEM inspired kits are great for your little ones imagination and exploration