With three kids under four, I have to admit, Netflix calls out to me on those hot summer days. Sometimes I just don’t have the energy or patience to come up with something new to do or some way to entertain them. Plus, I’d like to encourage imagination and independence through screen-free summer activities that build memories and sibling relationships.
If you are like me, coming up with screen-free activities can be rough. Especially when you are sweating and tired and need a break yourself! We’re lending you a helping hand with our list of favorites.
Here’s Baby Gizmo’s ultimate screen free activity guide!
1. Keep Kids Busy This Summer
2. Summer Bucket List
3. Indoor Activity Ideas for your little ones
4. I’m Bored Activity Jar
5. 10 games for scorching hot days
6. 10 games you can play with a beach ball
7. 10 fun board games for families
8. Indoor ball games for toddlers
9. At Home Learning Games for Toddlers and Preschoolers
10. Cul-De-Sac Games & Play
11. Great Crafts to Do With Your Toddler
12. 10 Fun Arts and Crafts Projects for Toddlers
13, DIY Crafts to Beat the Summer Heat
14. DIY Puzzle from Leftover Art Projects
15. Make Your Own Playdough
16. Make Your Own Sensory Dough
17. 5 Sensory Activities for Toddlers
18. Tissue Paper Wall Art
19. 10 Fun Summer Crafts
20. 10 Never Fail Toddler Crafts
21. DIY Chalkboard Coasters